Have you been waiting for the perfect moment to try Serẽa Coastal Cuisine? Consider joining us during San Diego Restaurant Week from September 22-29, 2019. You’ll have the opportunity to score an amazing prix-fixe meal for an incredible value at the region’s hottest new sea-to-table restaurant.
In this post, we’ll dish on the details about our special Restaurant Week menu and why it can’t be missed at our Coronado restaurant!
Ready to make your reservation now? Click here!
What is San Diego Restaurant Week?
San Diego Restaurant Week is an event brought to you by the San Diego County Chapter of the California Restaurant Association. With over a century of experience, this incredible group is dedicated to improving the restaurant industry in our great state. As a means of promoting the region’s incredible restaurants, they help put on Restaurant Week events throughout the state. These events offer customers the opportunity to try out new restaurants at incredible prices.
This year, San Diego Restaurant Week will take place between the dates of September 22-29. Throughout this delicious weeklong event, a number of restaurants in the region will offer special fixed price menus for your dining delight.
Restaurant Week at Serẽa Coastal Cuisine
During the week of September 22-29, Serẽa Coastal Cuisine will offer a special prixe-fixe menu for diners. For just $60, you can enjoy a three course dinner featuring an appetizer, a main course, and dessert. If you’ve ever tasted the culinary artistry put forth from our kitchen by head Chef JoJo Ruiz, you know that this is a steal!
Note: Drinks and gratuity are not included.
Serẽa’s San Diego Restaurant Week Menu
When you arrive at Serẽa during restaurant week, you’ll be presented with a special menu for your three course meal. Choose your appetizer, entree, and dessert from the following menu:
- The Greek Salad: A flavorful melange of tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, red onion, marinated feta, and mediterranean olives.
- Local Halibut Ceviche: This fresh catch appetizer features cucumber, avocado, limon, conunut, agave pickled serrano, and spring onion.
- Grilled Lamb Ribs: These unctuous ribs are served with vadouvan tzatziki, pickled cucumber, and pepper
- Swordfish: Meaty, satisfying swordfish is served up with a farmer’s market eggplant salad, golden raisins, mint, and fire-roasted babaganoush (a delicious spread made from pureed roasted eggplant).
- 8oz Filet: A perfectly cooked filet is served with bagna cauda (an unforgettable buttery sauce), blistered tomato, and arugula.
- Zucchini Pesto Cavatappi: Craving a vegetarian entree that’s anything but boring? This is definitely the dish for you. It’s served with eggplant, blistered cherry tomato, and almond parmesan.
During Restaurant Week, we’ll have a nightly selection of seasonal desserts. No matter what fresh creation is on offer the day you visit, one thing is for certain: it’s going to be delicious.
Upgrade Your San Diego Restaurant Week Experience With Our Full Bar
Chef JoJo Ruiz’s cooking is pretty darned perfect. The only thing that can make it better? Drinks, of course!
Go ahead, kick off the evening with a cocktail. Our creative cocktail list includes works of drinkable art like the refreshing High Tide cocktail, made with Casamigos Tequila, Ginger Beet Juice, sunflower seed syrup, and Meyer lemon juice, the always-festive and prettily presented Alongshore cocktail, which is made with gin, cantaloupe, orgeat, lemon juice, and champagne…and those are just a few of the many incredible offerings.
With your meal, we have plenty of additional delicious drinks to choose from. If it’s wine you’re craving with your Restaurant Week meal, we’ve got you covered with robust wine list featuring red, white, rosé, and sparkling wines. They’re available by the glass and by the bottle.
Not feeling like wining and dining? We also have beer, sake, and spirits…so you can pick your favorite drink to round out the perfect meal!
Don’t Miss Restaurant Week at Serẽa!
Restaurant week is the perfect time to enjoy a great meal at Serẽa Coastal Cuisine at an amazing value. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! Slots for restaurant week tend to fill up fast, so don’t delay: make your reservation today.
What’s your favorite item on our Restaurant Week menu?